Thursday, September 16, 2010

For one night only ........


Macmillan Cancer Support

Link to Macmillan website

The evening of Thursday 23rd September will be a Coffee Morning!

For one night only,when you come to Stitch N Bitch at Once A Sheep, I would like to ask for a donation from you to send to Macmillan.

In return, there will be the usual coffee and tea plus cakes (I have been promised lots of lovely home baking from some of my dear friends, it'll be well worth coming for the baking, believe me!) and I will run a wee raffle on the night for a variety of goodies.


As a teaser (and to help you part with lots of your money for raffle tickets) here are a few of the top prizes to be won on the night:

  • The book and all the yarn required to knit a garment of your choice from one of the following books: Debbie Bliss Glen, Debbie Bliss Land Girls, Debbie Bliss A Tweed Story, Debbie Bliss Folk Chic
    Rowan Winter Kids, Rowan Purelife Autumn, Rowan Silk Twist Classics, Rowan Winter Drift
 
  • A beautiful framed Giclee Print by Katrin Eagle. The painting is called Nap Cat and can be seen here http://www.katrineagle.com/ I have the print in the shop and it is gorgeous!

  • The first two novels, Falling and 59 Minutes from acclaimed Scottish Author Gordon Brown, both signed by the author!
Of course these are just a few of the prizes, there will be lots of other goodies to be had too!

If anyone is unable to attend but would like to buy raffle tickets I am happy to sell them virtually!

i.e. choose how many you would like, I will send a Paypal invoice and I will make sure your tickets are added to the draw. I will let virtual winners know what they have won and post out if required.

Tickets will be 50p each or 5 for £2.00, email me on karen@onceasheep.com if you would like to enter this way.


I hope you can all make it and feel free to bring friends and family along, the more the merrier!

P.S. There are some lovely scarf patterns available on the Macmillan website take a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting