Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas 2011




A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR


Thank you so much for your custom, company and good conversation during 2011. Once A Sheep has now been open for over two years and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every day. Getting to choose and play with such fabulous yarn and fibre and meeting such wonderful, inspiring and downright fun people just makes it a pleasure to come to work.

I'm looking forward to lots more fun with fibre in 2012, I hope you'll join me!

Once A Sheep opening hours for Christmas and New Year
CHRISTMAS EVE10:00-16:00
CHRISTMAS DAYCLOSED
BOXING DAYCLOSED
TUES 27TH DECEMBERCLOSED
WED 28TH DECEMBERCLOSED
THURS 29THDECEMBERCLOSED
FRID 30TH DECEMBER10:00-16:00
HOGMANAYCLOSED
NEW YEAR’S DAYCLOSED
MON 2ND JANUARYCLOSED
TUES 3RD JANUARYCLOSED
WED 4TH JANUARY10:00-17:00

Karen
Once A Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting